Life has felt more adult than ever lately and it's really taking some getting used to.
S O P H O M O R E Y E A R.
I'm moved into my new apartment that I share with Mackenzie and 2 other girls.
1. How the heck am I old enough to be living in an apartment?!
2. How freaking awesome is it that I live with Mack? Who would have guessed that five years ago, when Mack and I met as locker buddies, we would one day be living together? The way that life works and puts people into our lives sure is something crazy.
Throughout this week, Mackenzie and I have discovered that we are truly just an old married couple. We eat our meals quietly on our porch everyday, tag team chores and cooking, and do our best not to accidentally match. Apartment/adult life is wonderful. Tour to come soon!
I survived all of my classes and am so excited for this semester. Nervous too because chemistry and upper division anatomy but as Gloria Gaynor would say, "I will survive". I'm in Chem 1 and lab, Anatomy and lab, and Social Problems. Science with a side of sociology.
This first week has been nothing short of amazing:
Sunday we watched Riley tear up the soccer field #proudmamas
We sufficiently managed to take an awkward first day of school picture.
We ate 9pm ice cream and watched Taylor Swift music videos.
We danced the night away at the Grizzly Rose.
We had back to school Beau Jo's.
We saw Sierra's awesome apartment and had a tiki party
And now I'm laughing out loud because every picture description began with "We", referring to me and Mack because we are essentially one person. Oh man.
So here's to sophomore year, best friends, adult life, unorganized short blog posts, and dance parties. Because dance parties should always be mentioned.
xo
Hannah
1. How the heck am I old enough to be living in an apartment?!
2. How freaking awesome is it that I live with Mack? Who would have guessed that five years ago, when Mack and I met as locker buddies, we would one day be living together? The way that life works and puts people into our lives sure is something crazy.
Throughout this week, Mackenzie and I have discovered that we are truly just an old married couple. We eat our meals quietly on our porch everyday, tag team chores and cooking, and do our best not to accidentally match. Apartment/adult life is wonderful. Tour to come soon!
I survived all of my classes and am so excited for this semester. Nervous too because chemistry and upper division anatomy but as Gloria Gaynor would say, "I will survive". I'm in Chem 1 and lab, Anatomy and lab, and Social Problems. Science with a side of sociology.
This first week has been nothing short of amazing:
Sunday we watched Riley tear up the soccer field #proudmamas
We sufficiently managed to take an awkward first day of school picture.
We ate 9pm ice cream and watched Taylor Swift music videos.
We danced the night away at the Grizzly Rose.
We had back to school Beau Jo's.
And took our babies took Sonic.
We saw Sierra's awesome apartment and had a tiki party
![]() |
| Yes, I do look like a dad on vacay |
![]() |
| Had to add this because I love it so much |
So here's to sophomore year, best friends, adult life, unorganized short blog posts, and dance parties. Because dance parties should always be mentioned.
xo
Hannah








No comments:
Post a Comment