"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Lyfe Updates

Ok wow has this blog become my emotion commotion journal this past month. Love that I get it all out, but also want you all to know I am truly not that dense of a person all the time. So time for a fun, life update post.

First and foremost, an ode to summer. Man do I miss it.

We had a very fun Girls Night (at my grandparents house lol) where we talked, ate lots of dessert, and played Cards Against Humanity (which I proudly won).

My family had fall break so they came to a pumpkin patch near Boulder, so I was able to meet them and escape school responsibilities for the afternoon.

We had a lot of fun at the petting zoo area  

I went home last weekend and it was absolute heaven. It felt so good to just be home and hanging out with my family. The first thing I did was drive straight to my nanny fam's house so I could see the kiddos. I got to spend some quality time with Josie and Luke while we waited for Syd to come home from school. I just love those kiddos. Later that night, we went to Olivia's last football game of the season. My mom and I spent Saturday redecorating the basement to make it more warm and homey. Sunday, we had some great family pics taken. 

He is getting SO big!
Love my little Jo

Then came "Halloweek". Wednesday night, I went to a YoungLife party and had a rocking good time tearing up the dance floor. YL parties are basically insane dance parties and I love them so much! Thursday night, Mack and I went with Jordan and Christine to their friend's house in Golden for a small party, where we danced and sucked at water pong (turnt college students, am I right?). Christine and Jordan dressed up as The Blue Man Group and were hilariously terrifying. Then Christine put on a Batman mask and it was just too good.


On Saturday night, we went to another YL party to again, tear up the dance floor.


Emma, Mackenz, and I were Phoebe, Monica, and Rachel from Friends. Not the most obvious of costumes, but easy and fun. Gotta love 90s style.

Fitbits for lyfe
Nailed it


Sophomore year has kept me busy and contemplative for sure. But I'm loving it! and even more, I'm loving that today is the start of THE CHRISTMAS SEASON!!!! You best believe I've been listening to holiday music all morning and planning how I'm going to decorate my room! Oh man, I am loving life.

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment