"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, August 26, 2016

15th Grade

Late August is upon us and alas, school is back in action. I am in disbelief that I am a college junior and try not to think about it frequently. However, I have a unshakable feeling that this year is going to be the best yet and we are only three days deep.

Let's start with an end of summer recap. 

The last part of July, my family took a trip to Disneyland and it was magical in every which way. 



I took my Wyldlife gals to camp and had a blast with them, from horseback riding and canoeing to doing the high ropes, jumping in the lake, and dancing to taking on dares and swimming in the pool.


I wound up with a terrible case of pancreatitis after a GI surgery.

I moved into a new apartment with the best roommates ever!!

There was a zebra at church, which is very photoworthy. 

Mackenzie and I rocked it as Gloria and Ernie for the YoungLife College manhunt.




YoungLife College went to the Grizzly Rose and all us Longmont Wyldlife leaders went together and were looking mighty fine, if you ask me.


And now classes are in full swing. I am taking human physiology, organic chemistry + lab, an upper division narrative writing class, and abnormal psychology. So far, I love them all, even ochem!! Just give it a week and I will probably be feeling different lol. Coming back to school always brings some reluctance on my part, but now that I'm here, the rhythm is picking up and I am loving it. Maybe this year will finally be the year I get my blogging groove back, but let's not make any promises! Grateful for a great first week and the hope I have for a great year.

xo
Hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment