![]() |
| Mother freaking nature sure puts on one heck of a spring show |
Halllooooo and happy Monday! Well is happy Monday actually a thing? Mondays are Mondays and I just don't think they're ever happy, more just motivational, which I really needed today since I woke up to the rain. But I bought myself some flowers and a latte, and got back a history midterm with a big old A at the top, so I can't say it was necessarily a bad Monday.
First and foremost, a shoutout to my clogs. They never got the blog attention they deserved. Bought them after hours of research (aka reading Grace's suggestions) and have never looked back. I may be the only 20-year old on the planet who loves Swedish wooden clogs but so be it.
I really love this video from Kate. Curling my hair is something I feel like I'm forever learning how to do correctly.
My dear friend Emma started a blog! I love, love this post about brunches in Boulder. Mmm, if I could eat brunch everyday all day, I would.
A while ago, my mom sent me this article. Why yes, I do question my sanity all the live long day! But I can also tell you about each cranial nerve and the epithelium lining the esophagus or how to separate copper, barium, nickel, and manganese metal cations so that's pretty neat. Because obviously these tidbits of knowledge are useful in day to day life. #sarcasm
I've taken to working out right before bed. I was worried it would give me more energy/adrenaline but I assure you, I still fall asleep quite easily. I am loving this playlist to pump me up.
I got a new Fitbit Alta for my birthday! I love it SO much! I love that it has a watch function, I love that I can see exactly how many steps I've taken, but more than anything, I love that my texts/calls come through on it. During class, I put my phone on do not disturb, and have missed some important/time sensitive texts and calls. Now I can screen each message/call and it's freaking the bees knees.
I've got my eye on these Patagucci shorts.
I love stumbling across med student/residents Instagrams/blogs. Franish's is awesome and I love her day in the life posts.
Peeing. my. pants.
Guys, this is the perfect drapey v-neck. Old Navy does it yet again.
I think I'm going to have to head on over to Target to pick up these sandals for summer. I love the toe strap and that the simple laces.
Well now I should probably study some chemistry, seeing as I have an exam tomorrow. Solubility, crystal field theory, complex ions? I've got this. Or I will watch last week's episode of Grey's Anatomy. Decisions, decisions.
xo
Hannah


No comments:
Post a Comment