Monday- Pajama Day
I don't have any pictures in just our pajamas but I have these and they are golden.
Mackenzie and I went shopping for some other spirit days and found these beautiful shirts for Wild Animal Wednesday. Good thing we only went to Goodwill and Walmart in our pajamas so we 100% fit in.
Mr. Grizz was also that night, which is basically a pageant for senior boys and it was the FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen! I laughed the whole time, we have some hilarious boys at are school!!
Tuesday- Time Warp Tuesday
We are spot. on. Plus that sweat suit was so comfortable and I got a ton of compliments so maybe we should bring them back;)
Wednesday- Wild Animal Wednesday
![]() |
| FIERCE |
![]() |
| Ainsley and I had our matching boots on <3 |
Thursday- Three Degree Thursday
I don't have any pictures from that day but I promise you, it was not even three degrees. Colorado sure did a good job of making winter week wintery.
It was also open mic night and Kylee sang "The Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson and killed it! It was amazing!!
Friday- Freedom Friday
I don't have any pictures from the day, but it was also the night of the big game against our rival school. Let me tell you, our school rivalry is the best there is. It's dangerous competition without a doubt.
We got to the game early at 5, and watched the JV game. We won that game but lost the Varsity game
:( I really hate losing so yeah that sucked but we always dominate them at football and come on, football is so much more high school than basketball!
And then Saturday was Sadies, but that will get it's own post :)
But if you want a preview... here's a little video :)
I can't believe this was my last Winter Week. High school is going by TOO fast.
xo
Hannah








No comments:
Post a Comment