"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Saturday, February 22, 2014

An Adult

As of January 6th, one of my very best friends is an adult. On that fantastic first day back to school after Christmas break, Sierra turned 18! So as I finally catch up with some blogging, I'd like to share with you some fun facts about the one and only Sierra!


  • Sierra has ichthyophobia (look it up;))
  • Sierra has a serious addiction to Flaming Hot Cheetos
  • She looooovvvvvveeeessss to Snapchat, and her water bottle :)
  • Sierra is known for all the places she has peed (Jessica's car and Mackenzie's basement to name a few)
  • Sierra loves the color purple
  • Sierra is a three sport athlete this year... cross country, swim, and track!
These are just the basics of Sierra. She is one of the funniest, fastest, happiest people you will ever meet and I am so lucky to call her my friend! What would I do without my APES and Calc partner?!

So for Sierra's birthday, while she was at swim practice, Riley, Mackenzie, and I decided to give her a surprise. We bought her some of her favorite things - Hot cheetos, caramel apple pops, skittles, sour patch kids, and men's deodrant (because doesn't everyone love that?). We blew up 18 balloons and wrote little notes on each one. Then the three of us went and hid in her closet until she got home. As soon as she came up, we jumped out and surprised her, it was great. We hung out with our favorite birthday girl and then all had to go home to do homework. It was so much fun to surprise her, it's one of my favorite things to do:)




riley loves balloons
 a glimpse into the future??
oh how i love them

 HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY SIERRA, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment