"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Baby Jessica


For fifteen days, Jessica has been 18. Out of the five of us, she is the baby, the last to turn 18. For thirteen days, Jessica has also lived in Illinois. I absolutely hate that I don't get to see her (in person that is) until the winter. Now that I am up and away at school, I realize that Jessica is the bravest person in the world for taking that leap of faith and going out of state for school. I never realized what a luxury it was to know kids from high school going to the same college until I was here, drowning in a pool of thousands of kids. So a massive shoutout to Jessica for that bold move, you go girl. 

I have known Jess since 8th grade, the days of hilarious crushes and awkwardness all around. It's crazy to think about how much has changed since then, yet stayed the same. Here's what I can tell you- Jessica has remained one of my favorite people in the world. She is hilarious, kind, sarcastic (one of the best things a person can be), open minded, and kind. I know that whenever I am down, I can turn to Jessica and laugh, listening to her crazy stories about working at AMC, car fires, adventures up and down the mountains to her house, and now, SIU days. She is the life of the party, especially the party at the mortuary since she's literally the only one alive there. (wow that was a joke that just didn't quite work out) Now for pictures because that's my recovery for sound stupid.

yay for middle school pictures!

Such little babies

#classic 
We take really flattering pictures
Yeah having a baby yeah!
*when music gives you the feels*
Best party in the whole world

Lol never forget 

Just horsing around hahaha

Oh my goodness are we not the cutest couple ever?
Such a good model for the paparazzi (aka me and Macky)

Forever one of my favorite pictures
Sleep sleep sleep 
So artsy in Budapest
*when you see a really hot guy*
Family portrait // Riley (Hunter the cat took her place in the pic), Si, Jess, Mack, Han
Laughing is easier than actual goodbyes
But really much love to you xoxoxo 
Bow down to queen J

Jessica is amazing and is going to be one kick butt mortician one day. From the days of eighth grade to broken arms to Europe to the misadventures of APES, she's always been there. I wish her the best luck and happiness on this next chapter. I love you Jessica Sue!!!

Happy birthday my little ray of sunshine!!!

 Missing you heaps. Love, love, love you.

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment