Because this is my blog and I can post pictures of myself all I want! Ha! ;)

Making: some simple dorm decor
Cooking: glazed lemon zucchini bread
Drinking: raspberry lemonade mixed with seltzer water. I like fancy drinks;)
Reading: "Dark Places" by Gillian Flynn
Wanting: to find a darn Coke bottle with my name on it! Hannah is not unusual!!!
Looking: at old pictures to print and hang in my dorm
Playing: this song. I looove it!
Wishing: I had more time with my friends :/
Enjoying: nighttime walks with my mom and the dog
Waiting: for the moment it really hits me that I'm out of here in less than two weeks!
Liking: that I'm not struggling to choose what clothes to pack up for school!
Wondering: what my future children will look like come on you know you know you wonder it tooLoving: how rainy this summer has been! 
Hoping: to see lots of friends in the next few days before they all leave!
Marvelling: at the fact that my baby sister is going to HIGH SCHOOL!
Needing: coffee. Addiction is a real thing folks.
Smelling: my favorite candle in the world from Anthro
Wearing: Vinylux nail polish. Perfect polish that actually stays on for a long time!
Watching: all of the Vimeos Mack and I have made over this past year. And crying.
Opening: packages filled with things I've ordered for my dorm
Laughing: at the fact that kids start school tomorrow! haha suckers!
Feeling: content. I'm living each day with as much happiness as possible!
Sorry for so much college talk- it's just my life right now!
xo
Hannah