"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Taking Stock// May

Can't wait for more summer sunrise and sunset hikes
It has been a while since I blogged. I think about it everyday but it feels like  I don't have anything to say. I've had this blog for three whole years now. I'm so happy I have it and have for the most part stuck with it, as it serves as the perfect electronic memory preserver. I always figured there would be a time where the writing rut came, but I was never prepared for what to do when it happened. I'm ready now to work on my writing and get back in the swing of things. What better way to ease back into the blogging world than a taking stock post?

Making: a blog schedule so I actually write!
Drinking: orange juice from a mug. Everything tastes better from a mug!
Reading: "You Should Have Known" by Jean Hanff Korelitz
Wanting: to be in Hawaii! 28 more days!

Looking: for swimsuits for the beach!
Feeling: pretty good one week after having my gallbladder and appendix taken out
Playing: my Spotify summer playlist

Missing: my Boulder BFFs. I haven't seen them in a week :(
Wishing: for more Lululemon Run Times shorts. Guys, I'm obsessed
Enjoying: SUMMER!!!!
Waiting: for a Sonic trip with Mack

Laughing: at baby belly laughs. Oh I love my job!

Liking: having a steady income. It's awesome.
Hoping: for more sunny days and less rain!
Needing: to send back my rented textbooks to Chegg. 
Smelling: dewy grass 
Wearing: this ultra comfy dress. I love swing dresses and how they keep you so cool!
Watching: Friends

Bookmarking: this pasta salad recipe. Sounds so yummy!

xo
Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment