"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Monday, December 16, 2013

Finals, College, Life as a Senior

Today was the first day of finals, oh what fun! But actually, I've had hardly any stress about finals this year. I only have four total finals but only one really mattered- my history final was just a practice AP exam, my APES final actually matters, I only need a 50% on my AP Calc test, and I have to sing a scale for choir. Easy peasy.

The best part about finals is definitely half days. Tests start at 8:45, and you're out by 11:45. Today, Mack and I did some party planning. I cannot believe our party is on FRIDAY! I am sooo excited! It's going to be amazing!

Anyways, it was a pretty low key day, getting ready to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year! I cannot believe that Christmas is 9 days away! NINE! I remember when it was 90! Time flies for sure.

I plan on spending doing minimal studying, and watching lots of "Gossip Girl". Oh, and celebrating this:)

wooooohooooooo!
xo
Hannah

1 comment: