"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Thursday, December 5, 2013

My Favorite Month of the Year


Isn't it funny how all year long, we wait and wait for December, for Christmas, for the holiday cheer, and bam! Suddenly it's here, right in front of you. That how this December has been for me.

December is my favorite month for so many reasons, but I also think of it as my "wow this year went by fast" month. I think back to everything that has happened, how so much has changed in just a year, and smile. Because that's all you can do. Take it all in, each memory you've made, and smile, because everything that has happened to now. Remember the past, hope for the future, but love the now (I made that up, pretty good huh?)

So far, this month is flying by. Christmas is less than 3 weeks away people! there's so much to do and to be done! But I love every second of holiday anything so it's not that bad;) The weather has been freezing- literally. As I type this, it's a toasty 3° out! When I went school this morning it was -9°! So I've been bundled up, under blankets, drinking lots of hot cocoa:) What a rough life!

May your December day be merry and bright!

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment