"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, April 25, 2014

PROM 2014

Where do I even begin with prom?! It. was. the. BEST! I have never been so excited for a dance, and have never wanted a dance to not end so badly! Senior year has truly proved to be the best when it comes to dances.

The prom prep began early this year. On Friday, the five of us all went to get our nails done so we had beautiful hands and feet, because those are obviously the things pay attention to at prom. That was always fun, who doesn't love getting their nails done?!

Then came Saturday. I was so excited I could barely sleep! I went to be by 11 the night before, and was up and eating breakfast by 8:30am. Mackenzie and I had hair appointments at the same time, so we drove together to the salon and then grabbed some lunch. Oh, and of course we had to go to Sonic. What would a special day be without Sonic? Everyone knows you need a vanilla-blue coconut-lime Dr. Pepper to get prepped and ready for Prom! Everyone came over to my house for the very last time to get ready for our very last dance. I still can't even grasp that we'll never do that again:(

We took some pictures at Riley's, went on our little shuttle bus, ate dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory, and then danced the night away. The dance flew by. Before we knew it, they were telling us it was time to leave. So for the very last time, we were the last people at the dance. We partied on the shuttle home, and then grabbed some Village Inn. A sleepover at Sierra's proceeded where we tried to stay awake and watch a movie, but we all fell asleep ten minutes in. It truly was a night to remember, and one that I wish I could do again.

Oh, and don't even worry, we listened to this song plenty of times:)


Now, for picture overload!

 I can guarantee that we will go to Sonic on our wedding day. Oh, and of course we match

little girls at heart 





the downside of strapless dresses:/
LOVE THEM FOREVER

lol
so cute

she's the best
love me so ainsley 

love this girl

classic
such a struggle
love these two
Europe gang 



the face is always necessary
such color

my favorite choir girls 

v-squad choir
...with our biggest fans
who doesn't love avery?!

she's the cutest
right after prom. partied hard. 

Poodle made a video and I highly recommend watching it for some good entertainment. Oh, and it you're interested, dance parties like that at 4:05 occur at least twice a week at Hannah's Cafe Disco. All are always welcome.



Can we do it over again?


xo
Hannah                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment