This past weekend, Mackenzie and I had our seasonal style shoot. The place we went to take pictures could not have been perfect! So many blooms and so much green surrounded us! However, we went at the wrong time of the day when the sun was just entirely too bright, so our pictures weren't as top notch as usual. We still managed to get some great shots though, and will be taking our pictures at a different time from now on!
I'm sort of loving the tulle skirt look this spring. Some of them are massive and a little too ballerina-y for my taste, so I got creative and layered a classic chambray button down over the dress I wore to Sadies, which had the perfect, not-too-big tulle skirt!
![]() |
| "Oh what a cute bridge" |
| "Aren't I so cute?" |
| "Hmm, what's in the water? A SNAKE?!" Cue Mackenzie and I running as fast as we could, screaming |
Outfit Details
Dress: Macy's (similar)
Shirt: American Eagle (similar)
Necklace: J.Crew
Shoes: American Eagle
Bangle: Charming Charlie's
I am absolutely in love with Mackenzie's gingham skirt! Gingham is always a good idea! I love that she paired it with that bright sweater. It gives a perfect punch of spring.
| too fab |
Outfit Details
Skirt: Madewell
Sweater: Target
Necklace: Kohls
Earrings: Target
Ring: Charming Charlie's
Shoes: Gap (similar)
I'm looking forward to more and more photoshoots, especially as it warms up!!
xo
Hannah




No comments:
Post a Comment