"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, January 23, 2015

Taking Stock//January

Selfie of the month
Making: chocolate chip cookies because us South Third girls need our sweets.
Drinking: coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.
Reading: "Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness" by Susannah Cahalan
Wanting: for the snow to go away. College has made me sorta despise the snow.

Looking: for houses next year. Yay but not yay. Growing up is weird.
Playing: Trivia Crack. I know it's so last month, but my dad always plays with me and I love to kick his butt.

Missing: home. Always.
Wishing: for a non-snowy spring. One can hope, pray, dream, and wish!
Enjoying: bathroom conversations. One of my favorite parts of dorm life!
Waiting: for Hawaii this summer! Cannot wait!

Liking: this music video! SO FUN!
Hoping: to be moved off the waitlist for the bio class I want.
Marvelling: over my positivity lately. Not that I'm particularly negative, just more rational

Needing: to finalize my housing plans for next year.
Smelling: my orange ginger body mist. I love all smells citrus!
Wearing: this simple yet elegant necklace. I haven't taken it off since Mack gave it to me! Thanks BFF
Watching:
Parenthood. So sad there's only a few episodes left!
Noticing: how on top of things I have been this semester. Let's hope it sticks;)

Thinking: about going on a run. BUUUTTTT the icy sidewalks are making me gravitate towards no;)
Feeling: slightly overwhelmed by the future but in a good sort of way.
Bookmarking: this most beautiful birthday letter by a favorite blogger. Goosebumps.
Opening: cards from fun little friends :)
 

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment