Just a quick little update on life's latest happenings felt necessary :)
 |
| Lol awk I didn't get the "dress nice" memo |
Tuesday night, I went swing dancing with EB, Emma, Courtney, and Melissa! It was flock night (a night where people from my hall do special events) and we had a great time meeting more people from our hall and then dancing the night away. Dancing is for sure what we do best.
Wednesday it snowed and it broke my heart into a million little pieces. It was white out kind of snow and that snow turned into ice which is never fun. Luckily it melted super fast so I didn't suffer too much;)
 |
| No pictures from the party:/ but a beautiful view of the Flatirons! |
Thursday, we threw a little surprise party for Melissa since her birthday was over the break. We ate cookies and brownies and played Cards Against Humanity and had a wonderful little celebration :) She was SO surprised, it was awesome.
 |
| Oh and never look up how many calories are in the food at Cheesecake
Factory. The health cleanse began promptly on Saturday morning;) |
Friday, Mackenzie and I had date night. We really wanted to go to Pasta Jay's, but the wait was 35-40 minutes and we were hangry and waiting wasn't gonna happen. So we aimlessly wandered down Pearl Street until we ended up at The Cheesecake Factory. Yeah, Friday night date night was a little more expensive than usual but we never spend money during the week and one filling meal is a treat since we are pretty much over C4C food. Fun story of the night: there was zero cars coming so we were going to run across the intersection, a big deal for us no-breaking-the-rules girls. I was looking down the street once more to make sure we were good and had just started to say Mack "this is how we are going to die" when I look over and see her on her hands and knees on the street. Insert wild laughter as I help her back on to the sidewalk. The curb was much steeper than expected so she fell and ripped a hole in her jeans and started bleeding like a maniac. No need to worry though, we got the blood out of her pants once we got back to my room. It was just too funny seeing her lying in the street I wish I would have snapped a pic. Aren't I a great friend?

Saturday night was girls night, my most favorite night of the week! We ordered Domino's and Boulder Baked and had all sorts of girl talk, crazy dancing, and watched
The Other Woman. Guys, I love my friends so much it's actually crazy. We all just click and it's crazy how fast our friendship has grown. Love love love.
Last week was a crazy, chaotic, super fun second week back. I know this semester is going to fly by, which just freaks me out. I swear, the years keep going by faster and faster as you get older! In so many ways, college has taught me the importance of cherishing the moment.
xo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment