"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, June 5, 2015

High Five for Friday!

 Happy Friday! It's a humid, rainy day here in Colorado. It's been such a warm week and I'm enjoying today's afternoon storm. This week was my mom's last week of school and I'm so happy to have her joining the rest of us on summer break! It officially feels like summer now. In three weeks we will be headed to Hawaii but until then, I predict lots of grilling, visits to the locals pools, and night time walks. Summer is the best.

1. My mom was so sick this week, which made her last week feel even longer. I decided to help her out by making dinner every night. It was fun to create a menu, do some grocery shopping, and prep the meals. My favorite meal was this honey mustard chicken. It's a must try recipe!
A rainbow of veggies for pasta salad on Tuesday night

2. Witnessing sweet siblings.

3. Watercolor has become a new hobby of mine. It's therapeutic to sit and listen to music (or watch Friends) while keeping my hands busy. 
Yep, mostly just flowers now. And some high quality Crayola watercolors;)

4. Afternoon rainstorms+flooding gutters+being crazy 14-year old girls= yoga in the street in bikinis

5. How cute are key limes? Juicing them on the other hand... not so fun. 

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment