"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, June 19, 2015

High Five for Friday!

I can't believe June is 2/3 of the way over. Summer always flies by:( But there's still plenty of time so I'm going to keep soaking in the goodness.

1. Just because she's such a cute dog.

2. Matching with my baby boyfriend
The cutest little smile EVER!
3. A beautiful piece of suburbia.

4. My parents were both out of town for a few days, and my aunt and uncle were too, so it was just me, Brandon, and my two cousins. 12 hours of being home without them and we took out the shotgun to kill a bird. #lifewithboys

5. Abby and I were not enjoying being the only girls home while our moms and sisters were at poms camp, so we took a trip to Sonic for milkshakes and some ABBA dancing.


xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment