There's something special about having best friends in high school. We have all been friends since freshman year and have only gotten closer. I'll never forget when I saw this one girl's tweet that said "I'm jealous of the people who have had a solid group of friends all of high school". It wasn't until then that I realized how rare and treasured my little group of friends. Freshman year, there was almost 12 girls that I would hang out with. Each year, we all became a little more ourselves and some would break apart, while some of us stayed ...And then there was five:)
We know each other so well and connect on a level most don't understand. Loving your friends is different than any other kind of love. Everyone has their soul mate, but not everyone has best friends.
I can't even comprehend us all being apart next year. Each on our own little path figuring out life without each other, but still connected at heart. We'll still text, snapchat, talk, skype, and know what's going on each other's lives, but it's different. As many people lament about high school, they need to realize that it's actually great because you get to be with your best friends everyday. You don't get that lucky when you're an adult. I hold onto each little moment with my friends, whether it be the small things like talking to Sierra in math or the big things like homecoming. As once said in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, time is what keeps things from happening all at once.
![]() | |
| we would always find our way back to each other. yes, yes, yes. |
Little things... Bonanza bombs, broken arms, dance parties, nicknames, peeing pants, sleeping on trampolines...
Holla at my awkward best friends <3
Together forever, miles apart, always at heart.
Love my true blues.
Love you all. xoxoxoxo
xo
Hannah







No comments:
Post a Comment