It was a crazy, exhausting week. I had my first round of midterms. Three of my four were all on Monday. Shout out to all my loves who sent me good vibes and lots of luck- positivity lifted me through the day.
1. Excuse the fact that I am actually blogging a selfie (better yet a Snapchat selfie) of myself. But this absolutely captures how I felt on Monday night at 7:15, while I was waiting to start my third exam of the day. Exhausted, brain dead, and DONE.
2. Just another moment of Smith South Third being the best ever.
3. I have been waiting for this lab since I saw it in the manual. No words can express my love for dissections! This little fetal pig was one of the best parts of the week, without a doubt.
![]() | ||
| I swear that my hair is A) not the dark and B) not greasy- I had just washed it! I blame bad lab lighting. |
4. A little Starbucks to celebrate finishing midterms on Thursday afternoon.
![]() |
| It doesn't get more basic than this |
5. They're making a third movie!!!!!! CUE SCREAMING!!!! (even though I have known about this for months but now it's for sure!!!)
Happy weekend of love!
xo
Hannah




No comments:
Post a Comment