"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Fresh and Clean

I have a love/hate relationship with the spring. It's such a tease. One day, the weather is balmy and 65, and the next, it's snowing sideways. It's also the time of year that goes by the fastest. Soon, I'll be rereading this post and it will summer, and I'll be a high school graduate, basking away in the summer heat. But for now, life is full speed ahead. Senior boards are coming up, along with prom, a choir ski trip, AP exams, and lots of lasts. I'm reveling in all these final high school moments, but am excited for what the future holds.

Today, the birds are chirping and sun is out, and the earth is blooming. So it only felt right to give my blog a spring welcome. I sure can't wait for those summer days, where the birds never stop chirping.
via
xo
Hannah

PS- I apologize for my lack of posts, I have a concussion and am avoiding screen time so I can get better faster. Typing/reading/bright screens just make my headache and nausea worse, so I've just been lounging around lately. As soon as I'm feeling better, I have lots to catch up on!

1 comment:

  1. Lovin the simplicity of the new header *thumbs up emoji*

    ReplyDelete