For her birthday, Macko asked for a new camera. Long story short, she got a Nikon D3100 because it was on clearance and a better deal than the original camera she wanted. The lucky girl also got 10% off because she got the display camera. So after hearing about how she practically stole a DSLR (under $300 folks!! You can't get that price anywhere!!) I politely asked permission if I could get the same camera because it's one of those things in life that is far too good to pass up. Because Mack's the best, she let me get the camera:) So now we're twins at even more things in life.
So everyone, I'd like to introduce to you my new baby.
Not too many other pictures have been taken with it yet, but we can still ooo and ahh over these;)
![]() |
| The yummiest popcorn ever... recipe coming soon |
| My mouth is watering |
![]() |
| he's pretty fantastic |
| Marv wanted a pic with some meat he made |
| :) |
I now feel like a real life official blogger! And now I try to figure this baby out...
xo
Hannah


No comments:
Post a Comment