"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Soulful Spring Break

This past week has been a week of reenergizing and rest. We all need that every now and then, don't we? It flew by, but each day went by slowly, so I was able to enjoy it whole heartedly. I would usually do a huge photo dump on a post like this, but I actually don't have a ton of pictures from this break. It was one of those weeks where life was just enjoyed, although it was not captured. Here's what filled my restful week...
Several episodes of The Office
  A few movies at home with mom
Laughs with my best friends
      An afternoon of bowling, dinner, and movie going with my cousins
 Shopping at the outlets
    A bone marrow drive
Two birthday parties
  A spring day at the park
A trip to Trader Joe's
      Applying for housing and scholarships

Now it's time for the grand finale of high school. I really can't believe it's almost over. These past four years have flown by, each filled with challenges and joy. As the future comes quickly, I'm just embracing it and savoring each last moment I have left. April will be a busy month jam packed with lots of lasts but lots of fun.

On deck, we have...
A choir ski trip and festival!
PROM
Senior boards
Tennis matches
Senior banquet

The end is near and it's bittersweet.
crawling to the finish line, I mean graduation;)
xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment