"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I'm Going to Be A Buff!

Sometime towards the beginning of junior year, I came up with a perfect photoshoot idea for when I finally chose where I was going to college. I saved nearly every piece of college mail I ever received in boxes and bags in my room and I was finally able to put it to use in this photoshoot!

It's corny and cheesy but I love it :)


too many choices!
narrowed it down (ps I also got into University of Washington but my letter had not come yet:/)
decision made 

and because my parents went to csu;) and so is sierra! it will be fun to be rivals! 
and in the midst of all my mail, I found this note from Mackenzie from freshman year. Almost made me cry

Now I have 50lbs (I'm not even exaggerating right now) of college mail in a black trash bag. I'm not sure what I'll do with it, but I feel SO happy to have finally decided!

xo
Hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment