Today, I was talking to a girl about blogging. We're close friends and she's followed my blog from the start. She asked me, "But don't you worry about putting stuff about your life on the Internet for anyone to see?"
You see the answer to that may change one day, but for now it is a whole hearted no. I know I have blog readers around the world, so many I won't ever meet. I also know I have blog readers from my own school, some friends, some people who found my blog through ways I do not know. Regardless, I don't really care who knows about my life. I recall the day I heard someone from school say they had read my blog. I was more than anything shocked because I've tried for myself, and it is no easy feat to find my blog. While I was very curious as to how they found my blog, I also feared that soon, my life would be like the older Disney Channel movie "Read It and Weep". While my thoughts were processing, one thing stuck out to me-- the people from school who were reading this actually had an interest in my life, they were nosy like about everyone else in the world. So while I could be mad or embarrassed, I instead smile and type away, because I know that someone, whether I like them or not, will read this, just dying to know my life details. Hello to all of you!
Anyways, back to the question. How I see my blog is like a journal of my life, with some pictures, and easy access to look at things in the past. It is my life, unedited. As I have been learning about using my new camera, a common suggestion is learning how to shoot in RAW as soon as possible. Photographers describe RAW as “what is right in front of you, right now”. That’s what I like to think of my blog as. I take what I see, and how I see it, and put it here. Because really, as amazing as some of those processed, photoshopped pictures can be, there is nothing as genuinely beautiful as the original photo.
So to my all my readers out there, known, unknown, friends, or not, I hope you enjoy life as it is.
![]() |
| My very first picture in RAW// there's just something about the peace snow brings |
xo
Hannah
Hannah

No comments:
Post a Comment