Jessica did this fun thing on her blog and I really liked the idea! Basically, she used a random number generator and found that picture in her iPhoto library. She said each story has a story and boy is that the truth. It's probably why I'm constantly wanting to snap pictures. I'm 100% sentimental and I love looking at pictures and videos to bring me back to each moment, each memory. So I will share 10 pictures with you here today.
Total pictures in my iPhoto: 25, 362 (and I probably have another 2,000 on the home computer. Told you I like taking pictures)
21,561
I took this picture sitting on a curb under the Astronomical Clock in Prague. It was 9pm (crazy how light it still was out!) and I was eating lemon gelato with Maddison. We had just gone out with a few other kids in our group to a pub and were waiting for the rest of our group to come back.
18,456
Mack and I spent hours crafting these Valentine's Day Party invites! I remember that party and how much I loved it. It was the beginning of the Hankenzie party legacy.
18,047
Prom 2k13.
15,938
This was at Jessica's 17th birthday, before we got crazy and had paint fights, scavenger hunts, and broken arms. I love everything about this picture, especially Mack's face.
23,770
I love this.
24, 871
I will always love how beautiful the DU campus is. Especially with snow.
794
My ice cream modeling days... freshman year.
9, 760
Sophomore year shenanigans.
11,696
Christmas morning 2012. Classic Olivia.
153
Dillon after Christmas Eve Mass. Mimicking the Olivia pose of the year.
14,489
Water on the trampoline with best friends. Wow this day was so much fun. Boy do I miss this.
18,839
Holy shoot I miss them so much.
Petunia, petunia, open up the door!
2,568
My early photography days hahaha.
23, 567
Beautiful Waimea Canyon.
xo
Hannah
End note... I scheduled this post last week and was confused as to why it hadn't posted. Then I noticed I scheduled it post on September 22, 2015. Haha whoops! So I added a few more pictures :)




No comments:
Post a Comment