"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Happy Happy Thursday!!!

Today has been an especially fantastic day! So fantastic that it deserves it's own blog post! With lots of exclamation points!

Thursdays, I only have one class, at 2pm, in a classroom right below my room. It's so nice to just relax and get stuff done on these days. I slept in until 9am and looked out my window to see it was grey and very rainy! Well actually, at first glance, I thought that it had snowed because the edging on the roofs is white and I'm massively blind so I thought that was snow haha. I did homework in bed (my bed is so comfy, s/o to my memory foam pad dealio) and at noon, Mack invited me to lunch. It's a good thing she did or else I probably wouldn't leave my dorm all day and would have just feasted on Goldfish and coffee and cookies (college nutrition coming in strong). We ate for a while and chatted away, as always. I don't know how we always have something to talk about considering how much we are together, but we do. I had just gotten some ice cream and coffee (you must try eating cinnamon ice cream when drinking warm coffee. So darn good!) and was casually checking my email when I saw my writing professor had emailed me and CANCELLED CLASS! So I was able to head back to my dorm with the promise of not leaving again until dinner! What wonderful news! (I sound a lot more antisocial than I really am, Thursdays are just Hannah days). I did more homework and studying and now I have a free night ahead of me!

It's supposed to snow tonight too which is fabulous! It's currently raining/sleeting and it's cold and I love that!! Colorado has been so rainy this year. I joke that it's a good idea I decided to come here to CU because I am getting the weather I wanted from Washington while saving almost $20,000. You are very welcome parents!!

My roommate is extremely busy on Thursdays so she's gone a lot which is wonderful for me because I can finally have dance parties like I used to all the time at home!!! Today's song of choice:
Yikes this video is bad but it's all about the song people. More specifically the dancablity of the song. Which is through the roof.

Between dance parties I have been unwinding to Christmas music (since the weather is PERFECT!!!!) and these songs.  This one is sure to give you the feels:

And this one is guaranteed to make you feel all sad and sentimental and lovey:


So the time is coming for me to change out of my sweats and go meet some people for dinner so that is all for today's extremely informal post! I predict more ice cream at dinner and lots of Desperate Housewives tonight! Coming soon to the blog...

- An overview of college life
- 10 books that changed my life
- Fall fashion

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment