"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, September 5, 2014

High Five for Friday!

 Today it's cold, rainy, and foggy and I am in love!! This weather is my favorite...  perfect for listening to Christmas of course! The second week of school went by fast... I feel like it's been more than two weeks!

1. We went to Young Life on Wednesday and I really enjoyed it! Mack and Madi got selected to take part in this activity where people were made into a burrito. That along with Joey and Alan's remarks made for a hilarious time.



2.After YL we found the Swing Dance Club! Definitely one of the most fun things I have EVER done!
Hahahahha Mack
Be forewarned, Asians don't know how to dance
 3. Signs of fall are around


This is more of a "look at my awesome braid and the beautiful background" pic but hey it's fall-ish
4. FaceTime dates are fun! This is an especially cute pic of me yawning

5. This rainy night means watching Christmas with the Kranks and eating all the junk food my mom gave me!

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment