"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Sunday, September 14, 2014

This Week in Numbers

24 - the number of points CU scored against ASU at the football game on Saturday night, which is actually quite impressive considering how bad we are
Love these floormates of mine
1 - very nice care package from my family 

8 - days since I have had Sonic
Our 1 year Sonic anniversary was on Sept. 6 :(

2 - the number of points CU scored against DU at the soccer game on Friday resulting in a CU win
Yay for seeing Riley!

4 - the number of dollars it cost me to do my laundry
Money thieves
4 - best friends who I wish I could be with all together again!
They're pretty awesome. And isn't fun finding old pics like this on your computer?! Made me happy.


15 - age of Ains Pains as of Monday

 3 - trips to Starbucks
They spelled her name right finally! And mine wrong.

1 - early season snowfall
This was before it started to dump buckets, conveniently while I was walking to class :/
 20 - times I have gotten sentimental
Wasn't this just yesterday?!

2 - times I laid on Mackenzie's dorm room floor
The first time...  to see the second go to Mack's blog

6 - estimated hours I have FaceTimed Jessica (and laughed at her insane roommate)

45 - times I have missed my cat and dog
So dang cute!
DYING OF CUTENESS


3 - number of grey, cloudy and cold days
Hauntingly beautiful

1 - massive dance party in Mack's dorm on Friday night
This new T-Swift has a great dance vibe. But this one still takes the cake. 

1,000 - amount of hate I have towards hearing about rush
Throwback to our sorority days lol #homecomingweek2013
5 - days until I see my family again!

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment