"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Sunday, October 19, 2014

College Life

This is college life, folks. Here's a quick update!

FaceTiming your pets
Netflix
Beautiful views
Changing your sheets turns into cardio. Oh and I admit I have only changed my sheets once this semester #keepingitreal
HA! I do believe this to be true for a few girls I know.  Yik Yak is a very entertaining app
Blow drying wet rugs at 11pm
Studying, studying, studying!

xo
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. I must know where you got the dachshund silhouette you have framed on your wall. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That photo of your college with the mountains in the background is just simply beautiful. Looks like you're having tons of fun, especially with the wet rugs and blowdryers. Hahaha! Thanks for sharing that! Have a Happy Halloween!

    Deborah Williams @ Choice Career College

    ReplyDelete