"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, October 10, 2014

High Five for Friday!

I swear time goes by 500 times faster in college. Each week FLIES by! I won't complain though! I'm headed home this weekend and I can't wait to shower without flip flops, not need a key to get back in my room, have Sonic, and enjoy food that is not from a dining hall.

1. I love finding these articles online that just reaffirm that CU was the best decision ever!

2. The fall colors here are outstanding!

3. The best part about having a beautiful campus is there is never a shortage of places to take pictures.
Beautiful old Hale Sciences behind me

4. Amen to 8am's being cancelled!
And I already had all the WebWork done (fistbump emoji)

5. Guess who is coming home this weekend!!!!!
I love pictures like this that truly capture friendship in it's craziest, true form

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment