I think I may have a new favorite outfit. The three of these colors are not what you would probably choose to go together naturally, however, there's something about them that clicks. Personally, I think when color blocking, it's important to to have two colors in the same color family (in this case, the navy and teal), and one pop (the red). The navy really pulls it all together! This outfit makes a statement in all the right ways:)

Like my creative use of the old milk box as a prop? ;)
Cardigan//
Old Navy
Shirt// American Eagle (
similar)
Pants// American Eagle (
similar)
Boots// Steve Madden (
similar)
Necklace// Charming Charlie
Bracelet// Charming Charlie
xo
Hannah
PS: I'm not quite sure why the quality of these pictures are so cruddy. I need to fix my settings... and keep saving my pennies for the perfect DSLR!
No comments:
Post a Comment