"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Today's Anthem

Today was just one of those terrible, horrible, no good, very bad days. There's no need to sugar coat it, it just sucked. But whatever, it happens to everyone.

As I listened to this song on the way home from tennis, I realized that it basically summed up today. You just got to shake it off.

...But it's always darkest before the dawn
Shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, ooh whoa
Shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, ooh whoa
And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back
So shake him off, oh whoa

And I am done with my graceless heart
So tonight I'm gonna cut it out and then restart
'Cause I like to keep my issues drawn
It's always darkest before the dawn

So here's to getting through those sucky days, and  knowing that our choir concert tonight is going to be the best one yet. You got to find the good in the bad, right?

xo
Hannah

PS: Happy 17th birthday to the amazing Mackenzie! 

She'll get a special post tomorrow, I know you all can't wait! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment