Happy Birthday to the most wonderful mother in the world!
Today, we relaxed and watched the snow fall, enjoying a cozy, lazy
day. We celebrated last night with some hibachi, and camped in today.
With nearly a foot of snow on the ground and horrible roads, we put on
our sweats and laid around all day, enjoying homemade breakfast
burritos, chess bars, and Girl Scout cookies. We watched "The Lucky
One", "Argo" (a fantastic movie-- totally wasn't expecting to like it,
but I loved it!) and then of course, the Academy Awards (a whole
different post to come!). It was a great day. :)
| xoxoxoxo |
I am so blessed to have this wonderful lady as my MOM. Although it's completely cliche, my mother is my role model. She is the epitome of strength, compassion, and kindness. She is constantly giving-- her love, her words of advice, her knowledge, her spirit. Anything she does, she does with all of her heart, and never goes halfway. She is my rock, whom I can tell anything to (and basically do) and can rely on for anything, whether it be a quick fix for a problem or constant support. She is the infrastructure for our family, and keeps our house running smoother than anyone else would ever be able to. She is the one who has always been there for me and believes in me, no matter what.
I can only hope to be half of the woman she is one day.
I love you Mom!
I love you Mom!
xo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment