![]() |
| just me, Riley, and fire. normal stuff. |
Addictions: Netflix, Mindy Gledhill, and Thin Mints
Bed size: What a weird question! Um, a full I think?
Chore you hate: Scooping the litter box! Or emptying everyone’s trash
Dogs or cats: Well, I guess you could call me a cat lady (ps I have two- Jack and Sophie), but I still do like dogs they’re just smell and more annoying.
Essential start of your day: Getting in my car and plugging in my phone to listen to my favorite Mindy Gledhill songs (usually I start with “Crazy Love”)
Favorite color: Seafoam green or navy blue
Gold or silver: Can I pick both?! Yep I am picking both.
Height: 5'4 :( I wish I was just a few inches taller!
Instruments you play (or have played): Piano, flute, does my voice count?
Jobs titles you've had: Babysitter (since 5th grade) and um, occasionally doing some secretary work for my dad?
Kids: I love them but there is NO WAY IN HECK I’ll be having any soon!
Live: in Colorado, the state where snow is non-existent this winter
Mom’s name: Marianne
Nickname: Han, Hannah Banana, H-Cakes and Graceful Coke that Costs a Lotta Cash (only by Riley), but I’m usually just Hannah
Overnight hospital stays: When I had a really bad virus that they thought was mono, when I was having really bad back issues, and after my Nissen
Pet peeve: When people take off their shoes in class. I’m namely thinking of one person that specifically bothers me when they do this cough*Sarah*cough
Quote from a movie: I feel like I should put a link to a free online version of Pitch Perfect or Mean Girls because I would literally quote every word... but because I won't, here's a favorite:
“Maybe happiness didn't have to be about the big, sweeping
circumstances, about having everything in your life in place. Maybe it
was about stringing together a bunch of small pleasures. Wearing
slippers and watching the Miss Universe contest. Eating a brownie with
vanilla ice cream. Getting to level seven in Dragon Master and knowing
there were twenty more levels to go.
Maybe happiness was just a matter of the little upticks- the traffic signal that said "Walk" the second you go there- and downticks- the itch tag at the back of your collar- that happened to every person in the course of the day. Maybe everybody had the same allotted measure of happiness within each day.
maybe it didn't matter if you were a world-famous heartthrob or a painful geek. Maybe it didn't matter if your friend was possibly dying.
Maybe you just got through it. Maybe that was all you could ask for.”
Maybe happiness was just a matter of the little upticks- the traffic signal that said "Walk" the second you go there- and downticks- the itch tag at the back of your collar- that happened to every person in the course of the day. Maybe everybody had the same allotted measure of happiness within each day.
maybe it didn't matter if you were a world-famous heartthrob or a painful geek. Maybe it didn't matter if your friend was possibly dying.
Maybe you just got through it. Maybe that was all you could ask for.”
-The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: Brandon (14) and Olivia (12)
Time you wake up: 6:28am on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, usually 7:00 on Wednesday, and 9:45 on the weekends
Underwear: Is comfortable? And I like it?
Vegetables you dislike: Celery. And tomatoes (I only like them without the seeds, kinda)
What makes you run late: My inability to make decisions/be pleased with my outfit and appearance
X-rays you’ve had done: My mouth (at the dentist), my stomach, my foot, my arm
Yummy food you make: I’d have to say my cinnamon popcorn is the best thing ever.
Zoo animal: Well because there’s no whales at the Denver Zoo, ostriches or elephants
xo
Hannah

No comments:
Post a Comment