Where do you want to go to college?
Oh gosh, I hate this question. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!
I can tell you without hesitation what I want to do with my life, "what I want to be when I grow up". I can tell you the how to find a limit, any of the trig identities, about life in urban Europe in the 19th century, all about "1984" by George Orwell, how to conjugate the future in Spanish, the names of my future children, the mass of the Sun, anything but where I want to go to college!
Sure, I have some ideas, but do I KNOW where I really truly want to go? Heck no!
The question really starts being asked when your a freshman or sophomore, but when you don't know then, the adult always 'reminds' you that you have plenty of time to decide. But as a junior, the pressure is on.
I know that I don't care if I stay in state or go out of state.
I know I want to go somewhere that offers me a scholarship.
I know I want to go somewhere I'll love.
And that's about it.
I have a little list in my head, but I've done hardly any research to know that I'm really interested. I'm thinking about University of Washington, College of William and Mary, Colorado School of Mines, Northwestern University, and American University. But honestly, I really don't know.
I've still got some time, don't I?
xo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment