Well it's tonight. And I am beyond excited. I went to bed last night at 11, trying my best to go to sleep, and I was up at 6:40. I forced myself back to sleep until 8 but I couldn't wait any longer. The birds are chirping, the sky is blue, and we are READY!!!!
This song will be resonating throughout my head all day;) I can't wait to see my school break out into this kind of dance tonight haha. If only high school was really like High School Musical!
xo
Hannah
PS- I know prom isn't the end all be all of high school, but I'm just so dang excited!
PPS- Happy birthday to the one and only RILEY, aka my Valiant Grape Juice! I love you! (and I assure you, you will get your own special post, as you are one of my most loyal readers:))
![]() |
| Hahaha Ri with redhead bob. What the heck is going on behind us? |

it looks like a kylee/sierra make out session and mackenzie watching like a perv but idk im just guessing
ReplyDelete