This week (month really) has been absolutely insane. But that's just how April goes. So a few side effects of the craziness are slacking off on blog posts, whoops! One day, I'll get a lot better at this, but for now, my job as a student takes full priority over blogging. Grades matter!
So in lieu of H5FF, I think it's time to take a moment and enjoy the small things from this crazy, insane week!
 |
| It rained, making it appropriate raincoat and Hunter wellies weather! Doesn't everyone make their mom take this kind of picture so they can send it to their friend? #noshame |
 |
| Just a Monday night twerk sesh with the little sis |
 |
| Post bun hair makes me happy:) but let's also take a moment to talk about how dang long my hair is getting! |
 |
| A very interesting example of rhetoric |
 |
| and again. #noshame |
 |
| The perfect snow day German pancake |
 |
| I came upstairs to find the cat choking because my brother tied her up. Typical stuff here |
 |
| Sweet! A free fancy razor for my birthday?! Don't mind if I do! |
|
 |
| The usual tennis antics |
 |
| Jedi, I love you. |
Hopefully life will calm down so I can get back into the swing of everything (hahaha who am I kidding, that won't happen till summer). A month and half till I am FREE!
xo
Hannah
Hi this is Genevieve. i read your blog and in the past one you mentioned that you would blog about that Riley girl (who, might i say is, insanely attractive) for her birthday. You should do that soon because I know the entire fan base is waiting for that dime of a girl to be talked about on your magnificent blog! Thanks! xoxo
ReplyDeletesorry my comma was supposed to go before is. awkward.
ReplyDeleteP.S. that cat pic and caption makes me lol
ReplyDeleteHI MY NAME IS PATTY AND I READ YOUR BLOG SOMETIME AND I WOULD ASLO LIKE TO KNOW WHEN YOU WILL WRITE ABOUT THIS RILEY GIRL OK GOD BLESS
ReplyDelete