Summer is coming. Fast.
PROM! -this Saturday! I'm so so soooo excited!
SATs and ACTs- because we love taking 4 hour tests
AP tests- again because we love to take hard, 4 hour tests
Finals- what is it with adults loving to give us tests?
Tennis matches- my favorite! When it's warm, and I don't have a lot of homework is ideal
Gold Award everything- because that needs to happen now
Banquets/end of the year stuff- yayyyy you did it! Now here's a certificate
And a whole bunch of other things that I can't think of right now. The amount of projects, tests, essays, and other work teachers cram in at the end of the year drives me into stress mode. I am so ready to be done, and to relax, and to vacation. But first things first. So as life gets crazier and more intense, posts may be more sporadic. Because it's 12:09am. And blogging is the last thing on my mind. The goal is just to get homework done ASAP and then shut my eyes for as long as possible!
So here's to late nights, high stress levels, lots of work, and an approaching summer. Time to buckle down for full speed ahead.
xo
Hannah
"Begin with the end in mind"
Summer. is. so. close.
| First picture of summer, 2012. What will this year's be? |
No comments:
Post a Comment