"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Little Things I'm Loving

#enjoyingthesmallthings

This song , which you may know from this commercial (free for download on the Fruit of the Loom website if you love it as much as me;))


This show.
"When I see their happy faces smiling back at me, 7th Heaven, I know there's no greater feeling than the love of family..." Who doesn't love the Camden's?!    via

This video. Dove never fails to leave me speechless.

This fruit. Cara cara oranges are the best.
and I REALLY love drinking out of mason jars;)
This yogurt. YUM to the MAX.


This picture. We are completely delusional post tennis matches. And we get even more delusional when we have to wait for 400 hours for varsity to finish so we take a million ridiculous pictures.


This cat. Getting his nails clipped. Just look at the fearful face. Cracks me up.

This post-workout glow. We're just gorgeous.




xo
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Your lack of posts recently is extremely disappointing.

    ReplyDelete