"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ooo and it's alright

Today is one of those days where I feel like I've been extremely successful, because of all I've got accomplished and how well each thing has gone.

I went to school for my first two classes, physics and anatomy, and left and was at another nearby high school by 11 for CHSAA, a choir competition.

There, we scored straight 1s, which means we were superior in all categories! We sounded SO good, I am so proud of our choir:)

After that, I went straight to my tennis match, where I changed in the park bathroom and was able to sit for about half an hour and unwind. Then I went and won my match, which is probably the best feeling in the world.

Mackenzie and I there had a long conversation about how we spend so much money on food, and how ridiculous it's getting to be. We then proceeded to go to Taco Bell and get Baja Blast Freezes. But there (and in the park parking lot) we had the longest, greatest discussion about what we want with our lives, and what we hope for, and how we share a lot of similarities (like we didn't already know that;))

Now, I am home, getting all my homework done and out of the way. I just know tomorrow I am going to do great on my math and Euro test- positive thinking leads to positive results right?

And please, just listen to this song. It's the best ever. It's all Mack and I plan to listen to tomorrow.

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment