Today is THE DAY!!! Tonight, at 5:40pm, I will be off to Europe!!!
we fly into Frankfurt, then to Berlin and stay there until Wednesday morning, then to Czech Republic until Friday morning, then to Poland until Sunday morning, then to Hungary until Tuesday morning, then to Austria until Thursday when we come home. I am soooo excited!! A little nervous, but I am very prepared and know I'm going to have a great time with my friends. I'm going to miss Sierra, Kylee, and Riley dearly, but they will still be with us;) and of course, I'll miss my family, but they'll be just fine without me;)
so bon voyage USA, see you later!!
xo
Hannah
ps- I have a few posts scheduled for when I'm gone. If I get wifi, I'll try to post some pictures and such, but just be ready for a photo dump when I get back;)
No comments:
Post a Comment