I've been a bad blogger. Every minute of the day, I've been busy, doing something. And I'm going to Europe on Sunday. Holy shoot.
I've been babysitting my brains out, making millions of packing lists, and studying for the ACT on Saturday. So right now is the first time I've been able to prop open my laptop and blog.
So today, I present to you....
Why I Wish My Life Was a 90s Feel-Good
Whatever happened to chivalry? Does it only exist in 80's movies? I want
John Cusack holding a boombox outside my window. I wanna ride off on a
lawnmower with Patrick Dempsey. I want Jake from Sixteen Candles waiting
outside the church for me. I want Judd Nelson thrusting his fist into
the air because he knows he got me. Just once I want my life to be like
an 80's movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for
no apparent reason. But no, no, John Hughes did not direct my life.
-Easy A
Ahh,
ain't that the truth? There's so much to be loved about 80s movies,
they evoke a little hope for all of us hopeless romantic teenage girls.
But there's something about a later decade that I love just a little bit
more.
Time
to think the 90s. Father of the Bride (one and two!), Steel Magnolias,
The Parent Trap, You've Got Mail, It Takes Two, heck even Mrs.
Doubtfire. Or the quintessential 90s TV series, 7th Heaven.
When you watch each of these movies or shows, you just feel good. Obviously, it's bit of Hollywood magic, but there's also just a feeling of comfort and happiness that brings me such nostalgia. The music, the clothing (it brings back memories!), and the overall feeling of happiness. I love it all!
So here's 9 reasons why I wish my life was a 90s feel-good.
So here's 9 reasons why I wish my life was a 90s feel-good.
1. Who wouldn't love to live in this house? Especially with Steve Martin as their dad!
![]() |
| ala Father of the Bride |
![]() |
| ala Full House |
![]() |
| ala Now and Then |
![]() |
| ala Steel Magnolias |
![]() |
| ala Parent Trap |
![]() |
| ala It Takes Two |
7. I kinda hope the Camden's will just adopt me.
![]() | |
| ala 7th Heaven |
![]() |
| ala Mrs. Doubtfire |
9. Above all else, I just want to hear those three words... you've. got. mail.
![]() |
| ala You've Got Mail |
Hannah










Id let Uncle Jesse do anything to me ;)
ReplyDelete