Packing has been going on all week, kinda sorta, but tonight I put everything in! And it's the best feeling ever!
My excitement has been building all day, since I woke up at 7am to take the ACT. Talk about a fun way to do the day before the best trip ever. But it's done, I feel good about it, and now I can completely focus on my trip.
For some pre-Europe partying, I hit up my friend Nicole's grad party (I am going to miss her so much!!) and then a root beer keg party. And I'm exhausted from them. But I came home, packed, screamed in excitement, called a million people to let them know, that me, Hannah, is going to Europe, not some fake Hannah, showered, and I'm now watching The Lizzie McGuire Movie, because why not? (if you get the reference I love you)
So I also got a new camera. So you get some pictures :)
| Dear Mom and Dad, thank you for this trip. I am so excited!! love you to the moon and back xoxoxo |
| #selfiesaturday |
| like my mess? |
| Just look at how perfect everything fits<3 |
| my grammy made me muffins for the plane ride. she's pretty cool i guess;) |
| shellac'd up |
| gosh i hate my toes |
So I better get some beauty sleep bloggy people. Next time I post will be THE DAY!
xo
Hannah
i like your mirror;)
ReplyDeleteyou will have so much fun I'm so jealous!
take me everywhere with you
bring me back a souvenir too;))))