"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Dear Riley

Dearest Riley,

I hope you are feeling okay today! I am so sorry I can't be here to bring you some treats after surgery, but I'll bring you home something from Europe, and that's wayy better if you ask me. The ACL is my least favorite body part, and when I'm a doctor one day, I'll figure out a way for people to not tear it, or retear it, because it sucks too much. Hopefully that thing you've been worrying about doesn't happen, but if it does, you'll laugh about it later. Remember, I flashed my mother and grandmother after I had surgery. It doesn't get worse than that. You will be back and on the field in no time, playing like a beast. And guess what? Colleges are still going to want you. So Ri, I wish I could be home with you so we could hang out and watch movies and eat Eileen's frosting, but just have my doll sitting next to you and know I'm with you in spirit. Feel better soon!!!

xoxo
Hannah

PS- to make you laugh. . . Mackenzie's face being eaten by Max

No comments:

Post a Comment