"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Busiest Summer of My Life

Most summers we maybe go on one big vacation, and then to some close, but fun places like the mountains. Not this summer. It's going to be the craziest summer of my life and I am SO EXCITED FOR IT! Slightly stressed because of how much I will be gone, but everywhere I'm going is going to be fun.

Tomorrow...

I'm going to see Taylor Swift! Technically I'm not going anywhere but T-Swift is pretty amazing, so we'll count that;)


In eight days...

I will be headed to EUROPE. With Mack, Jess, and Maddison. Party time! (just kidding mom)
Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, and Austria don't know what's about to hit them.

In twenty-five days...

I'm going to Girls Camp with Amanda in the mountains. We're in charge of groups of little girls and get to teach them, take care of them, and give them guidance. Holla at mama Hannah!

In thirty-nine days...

My family and I are going to our favorite place in the entire world, Kauai! I can't wait to dig my toes in the sand, lay by the pool, read 8375892374 books, listen to the waves at night, boogie board, and enjoy the island life!

Then throw in college visits and time with family, and I've got a busy summer. But of course, I will make time for my best friends <3 and I'm going to miss them terribly when I'm not with them! Just wait till you see what we have up our sleeves to be together always!

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment