The final event of homecoming week 2013 was the dance! I have always LOVED school dances. It's when wild Hannah is unleashed, and I love wild Hannah. She knows how to have a good time! This year's homecoming was simply the best yet. The best dress and hair, the best dinner, the best group, the best pictures, the best time. S/O to my amazing group and the laughs we had together. Let's do it again!
There isn't much to say really, just that it was amazing. We did the usual get ready at my house, took pics in my backyard, had dinner at Thai Basil, danced it up, had some Village Inn, and then stayed up till 3am talking before sleeping in my basement. I'll let the pictures tell the story.
 |
| he literally hates me so much |
 |
| the face |
 |
| 5eva |
 |
| my soul sister |
 |
| cross country! |
 |
| europe!! |
 |
| lol |
and then we started going crazy.
 |
| our best miley cyrus |
 |
| dear jess, i love your face |
 |
| ombre attempt- more like look at mack and jess' faces |
 |
| i donut know what i'd do without them;) |
 |
| bird machine |
 |
| doing our best to recreate the best picture from last year [see below] |
|
but in the end... I can just tell you that I love my best friends.
xo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment