If there's one thing I love, especially in the fall and winter, it's tradition. It just makes things special, and memory-worthy.
Last night we had our Annual Go To The Movies On A School Night In October night. It's basically when we decide to be rebels and go to the movies on a school night because we have no homework. We did it last year (exactly a year ago!) to see Pitch Perfect so therefore it's a tradition;) This year, we saw Carrie and I absolutely loved it!
It was actually my second time seeing it, but I loved it just as much the second time around. It wasn't really scary, but just gory and slightly violent. Julianne Moore does a great job of being a true loon, I'm happy to not have someone that crazy as my mother, and Chloe Grace Moretz was very good at being the fragile, lonely girl who you would never suspect evil from. Personally, I think it teaches a good lesson- if you bully people, it comes back to bite you in the butt. I just loved watching Carrie go crazy and kick some major butt. I highly recommend it to anyone, it's well-worth your time and money.
xo
Hannah

pleaz giv mi numba 2 da gurl on da rite bc she iz hawt thx hnna
ReplyDelete332-454-3998