"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

S/O to My Homegirl

Please welcome to the blogging world....


Mackenzie Clare
Born October 30, 2013 at 10:55am

Bahahahaha I crack myself up!!!! But in all seriousness, I would like to introduce you all to my best friend Mackenzie who just started up her own blog!!! Isn't that the most exciting in the world? I about peed my pants from excitement when she told me! I am so excited to have a blogging friend- I've got a million great ideas of things we can do together with our blogs!

Today we had our first blog get-together at the one and only Tattered Cover. There's just something about bookstores, coffee shops, and blogging that go together perfectly. I changed things up a little on my blog (things are still under construction!), we wrote a little, and lamented over the ridiculously slow WiFi. It was great. I can't wait for more blog dates.

So if you're interested in some hilarious blogging that will sometimes involve yours truly, hop on over to
Better yet, bookmark it! I promise you won't be disappointed!

xo
Hannah

1 comment: