This past week, I have gotten to be with friends from all over.
On Wednesday, the high school choir came up and Mackenzie and I got to see Evan. Evan has always been a great friend to us, which is why we loovvveee him as Riley's boyfriend!
On Thursday night, I was in my room, snapchatting Sierra. She had just gotten a card I sent and I was going to call her to catch up. Before I could pick up the phone to call her, it was already ringing, as she was calling me! She was headed home for the weekend and was wondering if she could pay a visit to good ol' CU! Of course I said yes! So on Friday night, Sierra came here to Boulder and we were able to catch up and show her a bit of our stomping ground. It started to rain so we didn't get to stay out too late, so we resorted back to my dorm and watched Pitch Perfect while catching up on life. It was so, so wonderful to see her!
Saturday, I made caramel apples with some of the girls from floor. We did a lot of white girl dancing and had a ton of laughs- they are the best floor mates a girl could ask for. I feel so lucky to have made such wonderful friends here!
And of course, I am always thankful for the five minute away friendship of Mack. What would I do without her?
![]() |
| New favorite picture. |
I know that wherever I go, friendship will be there. It is a cornerstone for us as humans, and a wonderful one at that.
xo
Hannah

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment