![]() |
| via |
This season has been a little strange. It's my most favorite season of the year, but I realized part of what makes it my favorite season is all the traditions at home. It's sort of sad that I can't be home and really soak it in, but I know that will make my time at home even more special.
To everything there is a season. To Hannah, the season is Christmas. I am so happy that Mackenzie shares a love for the same season because it increases my excitement. More times than we would like to admit, Mackenz and I have these crazy hilarious times where we just act ridiculous, constantly building off of each other. We find ourselves very, very funny. Christmas really brings out the dangerous level of insanity in us. Luckily, I know we are not alone in this. I was reading Kelle Hampton's blog and she was telling a story that was very Hannah and Mackenzie. There really is something in the gene pool of some people that ignites a crazy adoration for the holiday season.
Thanksgiving of course, is still a love of mine. I very much look forward to it and see it as a branch of Christmas, and it is just as worthy of celebration. Just tie it into Christmas;)
![]() |
| WHITE GIRL LOL |
![]() |
| Hahaha peppermint mochas crack me up! |
| Oh my goodness this is the best time of the year I just always want to cry tears of happiness |
xo
Hannah



No comments:
Post a Comment